Thursday, March 18, 2010

Toxins and the Eyes

I was reading the other day about all the toxins in our environment and learned something new that I would like to share. I know that the skin is the largest organ of our body and that toxins get into our bloodstream through the skin. That is why it is so important to watch what you put on our skin. But what I didn’t think about but now realize is true is how the toxins get into our eyes also. It was pointed out to me that the major source of toxins that we take into our eyes comes from the images that cause bad emotions. So think about all the video games that show violence, all the violence on t.v. that we watch not to mention our local news. Repeated exposure to negative, ugly and disturbing images causes the body to become acidic. I will write about acidity in the body next time. But we are now being exposed to 1000 times the amount of negativity than just 20 years ago. No wonder our rates of cancer, heart disease and obesity are so high!!! To receive my semi-monthly health newsletter go to www.healthstrategiestoday.com and opt-in. Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment