Tuesday, March 16, 2010

GET OFF THE TREADMILL!!

I am hearing of more and more people going to the gym and using treadmills when the best exercise with the most bang for your buck is free. I am talking about going outside and walking at a brisk pace for 1/2 hour to 1 hour a day. Not only will you lose weight by doing that but you will also have other benefits from those walks. First you will be getting extra vitamin D into your system. As I am doing my hair analysis I am seeing more and more people having a problem with calcium because their vitamin D levels are low. Another benefit is that you are breathing in clean oxygen instead of the polluted oxygen from the gym. Walking outside and looking at the trees and landscaping is so much more soothing than working out on a treadmill. So by walking 1/2 - 1 hour a day you not only will be losing weight, you will also have side benefits of increased oxygen intake, meditative benefits, and most importantly an increase in vitamin D. To sign up for my free semi-monthly newsletters go to www.healthstrategiestoday.com. Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment